About the Role
• Develop and motivate your team to achieve excellent customer service and sales performance
• Conduct interviews and evaluate candidates objectively and fairly
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of key product development and market trends to execute sales forecasts, manage inventory turnover, and formulate strategies to achieve departmental goals
• Develop business strategies or action plans to attract new customers and optimize profitability.
• Achieve company and department goals and strive to attain the best possible outcome
• Ensure team members are in compliance with store policies and procedures
• Be a role model by setting good examples to team members
• Handle customer enquiries, complaints and any other issues.
• Continuously review store processes and identify ways to enable more efficient operations in the store
• Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by reporting managers
· Passionate about working in supermarket/retail industry
· Customer and service oriented
· Action-oriented and outcome-driven
· Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work in a team
Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner.
About the Company
Scarlett Supermarket is a China supermarket offering customers value-for-money products with a variety stock from groceries to all-time-favorite snacks. The wide range of products including confectionery, noodles, beverages, alcohol, frozen food, sauces, seasoning and daily essentials to ensure that the needs of both locals and Chinese are met.